Found 293 UK NGOs working in Afghanistan
Figures refer to charities registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales, based on areas of operation supplied to the Charity Commission by the charities themselves. Charities that say they work in more than 50 countries are not included. Total spending of these organisations includes work they carry out outside of Afghanistan.
IATI Activity data
IATI is a global initiative to improve the transparency of development and humanitarian resources and their results to address poverty and crises. The data presented here is sourced from OIPA.
List of UK-registered organisations operating in Afghanistan, sourced from data published by IATI publishers.
- Oxfam GB 
- Christian Aid 
- ActionAid UK 
- CoST 
- Care International UK 
- Triple Line & Crown Agents (Joint Venture) 
- Coffey International Development 
- Aga Khan Foundation 
- BRITISH COUNCIL 
- MannionDaniels 
- War Child UK 
- Afghanaid 
- BBC 
- Girls? Education Challenge ? Fund Manager PwC 
- IMC Worldwide Ltd 
- Save the Children 
- British & Irish Agencies Afghanistan Group 
- Cardno Emerging Markets 
- Girls\' Education Challenge (GEC) (Fund)- Fund Manager PwC 
- Hand in Hand International 
- Integrity Action 
- International Alert 
- International Rescue Committee UK 
- Medecins du Monde 
- Ockenden International 
- Overseas Development Institute 
- PwC 
- Women for Women International (UK) 
- World Vison UK 
Data on Afghanistan from IATI d-portal
We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
Dev Tracker shows the international development projects led by the Department for International Development (DFID), other UK government departments and partners.