Found 410 UK NGOs working in Indonesia
Figures refer to charities registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales, based on areas of operation supplied to the Charity Commission by the charities themselves. Charities that say they work in more than 50 countries are not included. Total spending of these organisations includes work they carry out outside of Indonesia.
IATI Activity data
IATI is a global initiative to improve the transparency of development and humanitarian resources and their results to address poverty and crises. The data presented here is sourced from OIPA.
List of UK-registered organisations operating in Indonesia, sourced from data published by IATI publishers.
- Novib in 1994 became a member of Oxfam International. A group of twelve independent, like-minded development organizations strivingfor a fairer world. Oxfam's work with a total of 3,000 partner organizations in 100 countries. They maintain contacts with several major international networks and civil society organizations. The collaboration began with advocacy but also extends to the project work and joint campaigning and relief. One of the members of Oxfam International, Oxfam GB, an independent British organization. Oxfam GB works with volunteers, donors. Oxfam GB has an office in Jakarta. 
- CAFOD 
- Crown Agents. 
- DEC 
- Save the Children UK 
- WWF-UK 
- Save the Children International 
- Action Against Hunger UK 
- British Red Cross 
- CARE INTERNATIONAL 
- IMC Worldwide Ltd 
- Overseas Development Institute 
- Palladium International Ltd (UK) 
- Plan International UK 
- ActionAid UK 
- Adam Smith International 
- AECOM 
- Age International 
- Care International UK 
- Christian Aid 
- Coffey International Development 
- CoST (Construction Sector Transparency Initiative) 
- HelpAge International 
- HelpAge International UK Registered Charity number: 1128267-8 Registered Charity Number: 1128267-8 
- Islamic Relief 
- KPMG LLP 
- MannionDaniels 
- Medical Research Council 
- Rainforest Foundation UK 
- Tearfund 
- World Vision UK 
We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
Dev Tracker shows the international development projects led by the Department for International Development (DFID), other UK government departments and partners.