Found 160 UK NGOs working in Mali
Figures refer to charities registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales, based on areas of operation supplied to the Charity Commission by the charities themselves. Charities that say they work in more than 50 countries are not included. Total spending of these organisations includes work they carry out outside of Mali.
IATI Activity data
IATI is a global initiative to improve the transparency of development and humanitarian resources and their results to address poverty and crises. The data presented here is sourced from OIPA.
List of UK-registered organisations operating in Mali, sourced from data published by IATI publishers.
- Oxfam GB 
- Christian Aid 
- WaterAid 
- Save the Children 
- International Alert 
- Care International UK 
- Charity Projects Ltd (Comic Relief) 
- Marie Stopes International 
- Plan International UK 
- Save The Children International 
- Triple Line & Crown Agents (Joint Venture) 
- Action Against Hunger 
- Equality Now 
- Indigo Trust 
- Living Earth Foundation 
- Christian Aid 
- Concern Worldwide 
- DAI Europe 
- Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) 
- General funds 
- International Planned Parenthood Federation 
- International Service 
- Islamic Relief Worldwide 
- KPMG LLP 
- Leonard Cheshire Disability 
- Malaria Consortium 
- MannionDaniels 
- Options Consultancy Services 
- Overseas Development Institute 
- Saferworld 
- Sightsavers International 
- Tree Aid 
We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
Dev Tracker shows the international development projects led by the Department for International Development (DFID), other UK government departments and partners.