Found 248 UK NGOs working in Senegal
Figures refer to charities registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales, based on areas of operation supplied to the Charity Commission by the charities themselves. Charities that say they work in more than 50 countries are not included. Total spending of these organisations includes work they carry out outside of Senegal.
IATI Activity data
IATI is a global initiative to improve the transparency of development and humanitarian resources and their results to address poverty and crises. The data presented here is sourced from OIPA.
List of UK-registered organisations operating in Senegal, sourced from data published by IATI publishers.
- Save The Children UK 
- Oxfam GB 
- Save The Children International 
- ActionAid UK 
- Article 19 
- World Vision UK 
- Triple Line & Crown Agents (Joint Venture) 
- Charity Projects Ltd (Comic Relief) 
- Indigo Trust 
- Malaria Consortium 
- Marie Stopes International 
- Action Against Hunger 
- Anti-Slavery International 
- CARE International UK 
- Christian Aid 
- Concern Worldwide 
- DAI Europe 
- Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) 
- General funds 
- International Planned Parenthood Federation 
- KPMG LLP 
- Leonard Cheshire Disability 
- MannionDaniels 
- OneWorld UK 
- Options Consultancy Services 
- Overseas Development Institute 
- Plan International UK 
- Sightsavers 
- Street Child Africa 
- Traidcraft Exchange 
Data on Senegal from IATI d-portal
We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
Dev Tracker shows the international development projects led by the Department for International Development (DFID), other UK government departments and partners.
Platform of European NGOs in Senegal - Map of projects