Found 223 UK NGOs working in Vietnam
Figures refer to charities registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales, based on areas of operation supplied to the Charity Commission by the charities themselves. Charities that say they work in more than 50 countries are not included. Total spending of these organisations includes work they carry out outside of Vietnam.
IATI Activity data
IATI is a global initiative to improve the transparency of development and humanitarian resources and their results to address poverty and crises. The data presented here is sourced from OIPA.
List of UK-registered organisations operating in Vietnam, sourced from data published by IATI publishers.
- In Vietnam , Oxfam is one of the leading international, non -governmental organisation. Since 1955, Oxfam is active in Vietnam withhumanitarian interventions and started development work in the late 1980's. Today, Oxfam works in 26 provinces with people, governments and civil society to promote equality and well-being through social and economic change. 
- Save the Children 
- Costa Foundation 
- Save The Children International 
- Crown Agents. 
- ActionAid UK 
- Care International UK 
- HALO Trust, The 
- HelpAge International 
- International HIV/AIDS Alliance 
- Oxford Policy Management 
- Traidcraft Exchange 
- Triple Line & Crown Agents (Joint Venture) 
- WWF-UK 
We are not responsible for the content of external websites.
Dev Tracker shows the international development projects led by the Department for International Development (DFID), other UK government departments and partners.